Jumat, 15 Januari 2010

already two years

my beloved daddy in heaven

faithful, kind, religious, gorgeous, gentleman. has a tender heart…
it was him,
my father

i was shocked, very shocked ..
he was there and lay down with powerlessness
where was his smile and his laugh?
i never imagined, i would lost him that day
i asked myself, was it real? or it was just a nightmare ..
i have tried to convince myself it was just a nightmare.

but I was wrong!

i saw him didn’t breath again ..
he has gone ..

i was crying. i realized that I’ve to face the reality.
i remember the last words he said to me in midst of his weekness.
in the midst of his struggle, he's looked into my eyes and said "I LOVE YOU"

every seconds.. every minutes…every hours has passed away with my loneliness ..
i miss my dad. i miss his sweet little kiss. i miss listen his advice ..

he taught me about life, truth, and also about how to stick to the word of God ..

he always there and encourage me when I feel i'm a stupid person with many failures ..

It has been 2 years since he has passed away ..
but he always in my heart, in our heart ..

he has fought the good fight, finished the race, and kept the FAITH.

we proud of you dad .. see you in heaven ..

january 15th 2008. now, january 15th 2010. it's already two years since he has been gone
i confess that during these two years, i (still) couldn't let him go. so hard, so difficult to let a figure of a father as him go. hhh
but what can i do? i just cry and cry again when i realized that, i've lost him :'(
here, from my deepest heart, i wanna say that i really love you, daddy



2 komentar: